Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More Practice

I think the hardest people to take pictures of is kids. They just move around so much and get distracted. My friend Abi is always willing to be my victom of taking pictures. She is always so willing to let me take pictures and learn new things. I have been having fun with my new lens and the photoshop actions my hubby bought me. Here are some pictures of her family. Taylor is the oldest, Kate is the middle child and Trey is the baby. Oh yeah, the hubby is Joe.















8 comments:

Abi said...

We made that really hard 4 you. I love the one of trey and me! We have some great shots of a few of us at least! We will get a good shot in Utah hopefully the kids will cooperate!

Elizabeth said...

those are so adorable Patience! You did such a great job!!

Brooke said...

hey we'll jump on the wagon of willing participants!

Karissa and Mik said...

so i tried to leave you a comment on here yesterday but it never appeared..unless you erased it. anyways i love this blog and i love seeing what you do! youre getting good! so lucky to be close enough to take family pics on the beach...

ali said...

those turned out so well. It is so weird to see your families growing. I have you both you and the wilson's frozen in time from 4 years ago!

Lisa Webb said...

so good p. i love them! you really captured the fun active kids so well. it is so hard taking pics of younger kids but when you get a good shot it is so genuine. love it, photo buddy!
oh and a side note trey's lips are so big!

Jill said...

Great pictures Patience! You really did a good job. Just let me know if you need more pratice...we wouldn't mind being you guine-pig! Abi looks beautiful!

jayna said...

Those are gorgeous!